Carpets should be washed and cleaned at least once a month so that they are easy and can be durable and do not cause a musty odor. Before washing, check carefully the state of the carpet, best cleaning company if anyone has been torn, the carpet is still good or has lost a lot. Apart from that, don’t hesitate to hire the best cleaning company near you to get the satisfying carpet cleaning result.
Actually the way to wash carpets is not as difficult as imagined. Usually not because of the difficult way to wash the carpet, especially if the carpet is dirty, but because of laziness. It’s okay to imagine that it’s going to be difficult to wash it. Want to know how to easily? let’s follow the steps step by step:
1. The first step is to spread your carpet on the floor, then wipe off all the dust that is stuck by using a vacuum cleaner.
2. Second, spread your carpet on a clothesline so it’s easy to water it. How to water it is done by using a high voltage water so that all the dust is gone
3. Well, after making sure the whole carpet is wet, then pour enough detergent and brush gently
4. After that, then rinse the carpet by spraying the water again, but with a lower pressure for the purpose of fur the carpet does not fall out again.
5. Repeat Step 4 until clean.
6. Do not forget to give perfume in water then spray it on the carpet.
7. Dry the carpet by wind. So it is not immediately exposed to direct sunlight.
8. Make sure the carpet is completely dry, then title the carpet on the floor and sprinkle baking soda so that the smell is gone and fragrant like new.
9. The process of washing your carpet is complete.
Spotless Carpet Cleaning North Shore
30 Waterhouse Ave, St. Ives NSW 2075
(02) 8607 8811